November 6, 2011

Top 6 Test Results for the Law of Attraction

UPDATE test result # 6

Hi guys. A fantastic thing happened to me yesterday, November 9, 2011, and I believe it warrants your attention. This is about the law of attraction.

In 2007, I wrote my true story, Master of the Realm, and published it in paperback and hardcopy. When ebooks came out, I wanted to format Master of the Realm for Kindle, but life got in my way, and I just didn't bother. Over the last few weeks, I'd been thinking of how I was going to publish my two new novels, and while I had been planning it, Master of the Realm came to mind. I told myself that when I was done publishing Behind Gin Lane and Note to Self, I would revise Master of the Realm and format it for all e-readers.

Yesterday, I had quite a lot of viewers on this page, and something told me to check the sidebar where Master of the Realm is advertised. When I clicked on the link, I was taken to Amazon, and when I browsed the details of the book, I saw that Master of the Realm is now on Kindle. How is that possible? Talk about shock? I couldn't believe it. Someone, somewhere, somehow put Master of the Realm on Kindle. A gift! The universe said, Hey, you want Master of the Realm to be an ebook, you got it.

I don't know who's responsible for turning Master of the Realm into an ebook, but if you're out there and you're reading this, I want to tell you that you have my deepest gratitude.

So, there you have it: the law of attraction at work, doing its thing. Again, let me state that I wanted Master of the Realm to be an ebook, but didn't worry over it. And low and behold, it happened. And I'm grateful and happy. Whover did it, did a beautiful job formatting it. I'm very pleased.

I'm going to keep testing the methods to which I believe manifesting is done. And as I go through each step, I'll talk about it, all in the hopes that you'll learn from what I'm doing. 

As for the rest of this blog,  I'll be posting more info on Monday, November 14, 2011, explaining how to deliberately focus on your desires. So stay tuned. For now, the original story is below. I hope you'll read it.

My best,

Val


Well, here it is, just as I had promised: the test results for the law of attraction.

In my last few blogs, I told you how my immediate desire came to pass. I went into great detail about canned tomatoes and how I wanted them at a sale price. Here's the link if you haven't read it. Keeping Your Mind in the Immediate Moment--The Law of Attraction and Fear

Okay, so it's like this. After I noticed how I got my tomatoes on sale, and after delving into my past and recalling times when I got what I wanted without the fear of not getting it, I then put my discovery about the law of attraction into work. The stories and results are as follows:


Day 1October 24th, 2011.

I didn't have canned tomatoes in my house and I wanted to stock up. I went from store to store but didn't buy them because they were too expensive. I told myself that the holidays were coming and that they'd probably go on sale. I had the tomatoes on my mind for three days, wanting them but not fearing that I wouldn't get them. On the third day, something told me to check a store which I had previously checked the day before, and low and behold, the tomatoes were on sale at an amazing price. I stocked up.

Day 2.

The next day, I had a situation happen where a not-so-close friend and I had a misunderstanding. Although I believed I was right, and she believed she was right, I had no intention of calling her. I always liked her, but wasn't close to her, so I didn't actually fear never speaking to her again. BUT, a deeper part of me couldn't get the situation off my mind because I believed I needed to explain myself. I told myself that this was all I wanted to do; again, not fearing losing the friendship, but just wanting to clarify things to set things right.
By the third day, it was just a lingering thought, but when I received a phone call which led to a new situation bringing the not-so-close friend and I together, we talked it out. The universe arranged for the meeting and the situation was resolved.

Day 3.

During this time, which believe it or not took place within days of each other, my car had been scheduled for servicing at a dealership very far from where I live. I was supposed to bring it on a Saturday but for some reason, it was on my mind to bring it sooner. For three days, I had this car on my mind, wanting to get it fixed, but not worried over getting it fixed; until something inside me just wouldn't let go and I called the dealer on Friday morning to ask if I could bring it in. He gladly agreed, saying that he wanted to make me happy. So I went to the dealer on Friday, which was an hour and a half ride for me.
The next day, which was Saturday, the day I was scheduled to bring in the car, New York had its first major snowstorm since 1952, and had I not gone to the dealer the day before, I'd have been screwed.

Day 4.

I always park my car in front of my house, and my neighbors park their cars in front of their houses. It's a big thing here in Staten Island. People believe they have the right to park in front of their houses as a way to claim their territory. I totally get it and am guilty as charged. Anyway, when a neighbor moves their car, even though the spot is open, the other neighbors won't take it. It's just a tacit thing between them.
On the day of New York's first snowstorm, which was October 29th, I had my loaner car parked in front of my house, but the snow and rain was so bad that the tree branches were coming down. I feared something happening to the loaner car so I went out and moved the car all the way down the street, to where there weren't any trees. Later that night, someone took the spot that would normally be mine, and when I saw who it was, I knew that this person would more than likely leave his car there all week; because that's what he does. He owns multiple cars and when he parks, he leaves them for a while. This bothered me, but then I told myself that although I want my loaner back in front of my house, that I willingly moved the car which opened the spot for anyone who wanted it. I don't own the street so I had no claim. I went to bed telling myself that I really wanted that spot back but if I couldn't get it back then oh well. I'll live.
At 4:30 in the morning, something woke me up and told me to go to the window. When I did, the spot was opened. I threw on my jacket and shoes, went down the block to get my loaner, and brought it to my house. As I got out of the car, and looked around, I saw that the block was totally filled up and that my spot was the only one open. Get it? The universe woke me and said, get up! Your spot is open.

The week of . . .

During one of the nights when all these things were going on, my boyfriend and I had gone to JCPennys to look for dress shirts and slacks for his job. They had a major sale going and we bought what he needed. But as we were leaving the store, we passed some very nice slacks that we hadn't noticed while we were shopping. The price was $70.00, which was marked down to $29.99. He looked at me and said, "I have to have these. They're perfect for work."

The problem was they didn't have his size.

All the way home, and the following day, which was Wednesday, November 2, 2011, he kept saying that he really hoped the pants stayed on sale. He wanted the pants, but didn't fear not getting them. When Thursday came, as he took off for work he mentioned that if I should be in the mall, to check JCPennys for his size. After he left, something told me to check JCPennys' website. When I did, I saw a printable ten-dollar coupon, printed it, and headed over to the mall. Sure enough, not only did they have his size, I got ten dollars off the sale price and got the pants for $19.99.

Now, I know these incidences seem so small and insignificant, but that's precisely my point. The things we think of, the immediate things, things that stay on our minds, things of which have little or no consequence attached to them, will always come to pass--for the good. BUT!! the bad things, the negative things which we think about, which we fear, WILL also come to pass. The law of attraction doesn't know the difference between negative and positive. It delivers what stays on your mind. And even though negative things stay on your mind, if there's an attachment of fear with it, it will come to pass because you're constantly dwelling on it; you're enhancing your negative thought by fearing the negative outcome; hence, you're drawing it to you.

Listen. It's like this: As we go about our day, we think. And some of our thoughts are inconsequential and some are extremely important. The thoughts that roll over in our minds all day long, such as, "Gee, I really love those shoes that were on sale at Barneys " is a thought that will probably stay with you until you actually buy them. But think about this. As you think about the shoes, is there a fear of not getting them? Is there anguish and anxiety attached to the thought? No. You just want the shoes, and your desire is in the immediate moment, which brings the universe to line up where you're in a position to finally buy them.

These things that happen to us aren't by chance or mere coincidence. They happen because we think them into reality or into manifestation. Our thoughts are the key to creating our outter world. And the examples I shared with you may seem insignificant, but they're to emphasize a point. The things that happened to me happened for the good; they were things that I wanted to happen but had no fear of not happening. If you want further documentation about the mind and its power, there are many books written by masters, passed down from thousands' of years, all to help man learn about himself.
Take the Bible, for example. Jesus mentions many times about the power of believing and getting what you want. He speaks of heaven (the mind) and how to reach it and how to direct it and use it. People, if you only knew how powerful Jesus' statements are, you'd be slapping your own heads on why you didn't discover this sooner.

Back to what I was saying. So, how do we create big things? Why do good or bad things happen? Why don't we get what we want?

Well, for starters, if you don't know about the law of manifestation or you do know about it but don't understand the mechanics of it, then you don't have deliberate control of working it in your favor. The problem with the law of attraction is that most of us aren't paying attention to the degree of which its happening. Some of you may call your good situations "coincidences". Some of you may not even take notice of them. But listen to me very carefully. What I've mentioned up above is the true testament of the law of attraction at work. The mind is govered by the subconscious mind, where all your core beliefs are stored. And it's your core beliefs that dictate how you think, and how you feel about yourself, and others, and about life in general. And these beliefs cause you to react and to take action, which brings everything into life. This is the exact reason why you must examine your core beliefs first, for the law of attraction to work in your favor.


A big word about fear . . .

The things we don't fear losing, which linger on our minds for three days or more, will eventually come to pass. They have to. That's how the physical world is governed. Take special notice of what you're thinking of. All the small things that you want to do, or want to have, that don't have a negative attachment to it, always happen, just as long as you've kept it on your mind. But big things, like career moves or having more money or meeting the love of your life, why are they hard to obtain? Because these are things that have a fear-attachment to them. You're afraid of not having enough money, or afraid of never finding love. But most importantly, your core beliefs, where all your true feelings about yourself are stored, have nasty, untrue lies embedded in them, keeping you from living and having a successful life.

So where does this lead to? It leads to talking about the deliberate intention of manifesting what you want. It leads us to talking about the way to FOCUS.

Okay. I'll be back in a while. For now, just reflect on this.

6 comments:

LELASURAMADU LOVES CATFISH said...

Is it about practice law of atraction book ?

Valentine said...

there are numerous books you could buy, but they all don't say the same things. This is my take on it.

Rob said...

It’s interesting you cited the words of Jesus because a lot of people tend to think of attraction as a new science when in fact it’s as old as creation itself. In the book of Proverbs written thousands of years before Jesus’ time is found the quote “What a man believes in his heart, so is he” and in this simple statement is embodied all the dynamics you speak of. It doesn’t say what a man thinks in his mind but rather what a man believes in his heart… and this distinction is at the very core of attraction.

Valentine said...

You know, you are so right. The very core of the thought process is the belief behind it--or the emotional feeling attached to the whole thing, the process, and the fact that it is real.

Great point!

Muneeb Ahmed said...

great vlog i love your blog n i come again to your blog...see this

http://www.allitreview.com/

Valentine said...

Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it.