December 10, 2012

#CHRISTMAS2012




Here we are once again, almost another year gone by. Looking back over this last year, and observing what I've accomplished, I'd have to say I have plenty to be grateful for.

My life has meaning because of who I am. And it's because of who I am that I am grateful. The "I AMs" in this existence of life belong to me and to each of you. Each person on this planet can claim "I AM". And with that beautiful statement, consisting of the two most powerful words in this physical world, it's my hope that each of you will attach meaningful, positive, loving words to those two most powerful words of I AM.

Everyday of your only life should begin with I AM made in God's image.

Everyday of your only life should be spoken with beauty. I AM beautiful inside and out.

And everyday of your only life should be held with the utmost respect. I AM deserving of all good things.

Speak kindly and lovingly about yourself. You represent your creator, here on this plane of existence. And as such, you are perfect even if you feel flawed. Say I AM me, and I love who I am.


I wish you all peace, love, and abundance for 2013.

I AM Valentine deFrancis, and I AM grateful to know all of you.

x
Val

4 comments:

Gale Minchew said...

Thank you, beautiful Valentine...what a lovely note to close the year on as we prepare for another amazing one to come…
I AM...
~Gale

Valentine deFrancis said...

Thank you for responding, Gale. 2013 is the year of action, where our dreams will come true if we let them.

I AM . . .

Jessi said...

Imperfection 'IS' Perfection. That's why God created us. Flaws make us beautiful. Thank you, Val for reminding us to keep the main thing the main thing. xoxo.

Valentine deFrancis said...

Aw, thank you Jessi! I'm glad you came by. xo