December 18, 2012

THERE IS NO EXISTENCE WITHOUT YOU #theendoftheworld




While you read this, please follow along. There will be a point at the end.

Okay, guys. Question. Have you ever had surgery or dental work, or any situation which required that you be put under anesthesia? Yes? Okay, great. Please follow along.

Now think hard on this. When you were put under, did you know anything? Did you know of pain? Did you hear the doctors talking? Did you see anything? Did you smell anything? Did you feeling anything? Were you conscious?

For the moments that you were under anesthesia, you were not conscious. You were not aware. You were not there. You  remember being prepared for the surgery, and you vaguely remember coming out of it. But while you were under, there was nothing. Correct? For those moments, the world ceased to be. For those moments, you ceased to be. For those moments, time ceased to be. Yet when you began to gain consciousness, suddenly you became alive. Your eyes began to focus on your surroundings. Your breathing was noticable. Your mouth sensed dryness and your tongue started to move to activate your saliva glands. You were existing, once again.

For those moments that you were under anesthesia, you were not in existence. Nothing existed for you. You were not I AM. But the moment you gained consciousness, your mind slowly focused in on you, and your first thought, whether you remember or not was I AM.

You are the existence that matters. You are the I AM. It's all about you. Because if you cease to know anything, then nothing matters. It's only when you are conscious that anything matters. You are the I AM, and simply put that means that without your participation, NOTHING EXISTS. If you aren't conscious, NOTHING EXISTS. The world outside of you exists because YOU EXIST, and you only exist when you are conscious and can think I AM.

What I am telling you is the most important, yet fundamental universal truth a human can learn. Without knowing how important you are, and without understanding that your life is about you, you simply can't participate in manifesting all good things. If you cease to exist, the outside world still lives. It goes on without you. Therefore, you must understand that it's because of you that YOUR world exists. You are your world. As long as you're conscious and can say I AM, you are the only element that matters. You must take care of you-- the I AM. You must praise you--the I AM. Because without you being conscious of your I AM, there's nothing.

When you wake each day and become conscious, know that YOU ARE; therefore, you are the most important thing in existence. Because without you, there is no world for you. Without you, there is no life. Without you, there is no feeling. Without you, there is no pain. Without you, there is no love. Without you, there is no laughter. Without you, there is no suffering. Without you participating in the I AM, there is no truth.

Without you, there is no you.

Know this. Learn it. Understand it. You are the world.







6 comments:

Andra McCane said...

That is the most powerful thing I've ever read. I've been reading your blogs and I have to say that only you would think of something so profound. Love this.

Len Mackie said...

This blog shows up in my Google reader and it's the most insane thing I've ever read. You've just given me another thing to think about. Awesome :)

Valentine deFrancis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Yes, I couldn’t agree more with your article. Another form of proof to corroborate what you’re saying here is the case of two people exposed to the exact same external environment, one an optimist and the other a pessimist. While they both exist in the exact same circumstances their realities will differ vastly.

Randy Colwell said...

Powerful stuff Val, little more thought provoking than I was prepared for when I just woke up :)

Randy Colwell said...

Powerful stuff Val, little more thought provoking than I was prepared for when I just woke up :)