December 28, 2012

Geeezuzzz it's Only a Pimple



Today started like all my days. I got out of the bed, headed into the kitchen to turn on the coffee maker, traversed through the hall to the bathroom, took a sharp left after that and went into my office.
As I stared into my computer and at my emails, I suddenly became aware of an ouch. Ouch! I put my hand to my chin and touched the skin around my mouth. Nope. No pimples. I moved up and around my cheeks. Nope. Nothing there. Then I tapped the tip of my nose. OUCH!

Oh God. Please don't let there be a pimple.

I jumped out of my seat and hurried to the bathroom. And there it was. Right there. Right in front of my eyes. It was small enough where I had to get in closer to see it, but it packed a punch. A solitary pimple.

Sometimes, it's all about the pimple. A simple, uncomplicated malfunction of life that is just ridiculous enough to drive you crazy.

7 comments:

Redsteroo said...

Did you pop it?? LMAO

Valentine deFrancis said...

I tried but nothing came out. Now I look like I have a red bulbed nose... lol

Andra McCane said...

lol, that's pretty cute. I know the feeling :)

Len Mackie said...

I'm a guy and don't have that problem but I've seen my sister flip out over the years

Valentine deFrancis said...

Hey Andra, don't you hate when it happens? lol

Valentine deFrancis said...

Hi Len, it's good to be a guy lol

KJ Waters said...

Hi Val, just published my Liebster Blog Award on my blog. I've nominated you for this award as well. For more deets check out my blog: kjwatersauthor.blogspot.com.