June 17, 2014

When Someone You Love Doesn't Love You



With grace, I understand why you are the way you are. And with grace, I forgive you and accept that it's your problem and not mine. I'm here, have always been here. I never left. But you did.

I know the above statement applies to many people, for various reasons. Please know that all of you will be fine. Please keep going about your life, living it for you. If someone has stepped away from you, it's their problem, not yours. Sometimes, you don't have to do anything wrong for people to go in another direction. It could just be that their path is to go down a different road.

Move on, my friends. Let it all go. Those who love you will not leave you. And those who can't love you will always find excuses to not come around.
 
 
 

No comments: