December 26, 2014

It's All About the Feeling


December 26th, 2014.


Today marks another milestone in each of our lives. Another holiday has come and gone. But what did this holiday really represent? Looking back over 2014, did you accomplish your goals? Did you find what you were searching for? Yep, another year has passed, marked by our Christmas celebration, soon to be completed by the new year.
As I write this, I ask the Lord to show me what else I can do for me and for those around me. Because, in all honesty, if we're not doing something constructive for ourselves, if we're not growing spiritually and emotionallly, if we're not looking to better our lives by reaching out to help others, then it's been all for nothing.

I hope all of you have gotten what you've asked for. And if you didn't get what you wanted this year, maybe it's time to ask why. Each of us should have the things we want. Each of us deserve the feeling of success, the feeling of being loved, the feeling of being secure.
And the reason I say that we deserve to "have the feeling" is because life is all about the feeling, and nothing more. Think about that. Every single thing we do we do for how it makes us feel.

I wish for each of you to have peace of mind. Because in the end, there isn't anything more important than feeling peaceful inside. Peace to you. I hope you feel it deep within every fiber of your being.

 

No comments: