December 30, 2014

MY ANGELS SAID YOU'RE BLOWING A MAJOR OPPORTUNITY



I asked my angel guide to give me something that will help the people who read my blogs, my books, and my Facebook wall. Here is what I got for you:

The person next to you has their own agenda, and although they may think they're helping you, deep down, they're seeking to get what they can for themselves. This is not a bad thing, as each human does this on a soul level.

Today, begin your new day by NOT seeking the opinions of others. Today, begin your new day by doing what your gut tells you. LISTEN to your gut. Do not let your ego tell you you are wrong. LISTEN to your gut--that place that's in the pit of your stomach.

Remember, each person has an unconscious agenda, so only rely on your gut. ALSO, the angels are telling me that you MUST STOP THE NEGATIVE SELF TALK because you are blowing a good opportunity.

Love to all

Valentine

No comments: