January 14, 2015

Doreen Virtue Angel Card Reading Today by Valentine deFrancis

UPDATE: THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ IT THOROUGHLY. Before you continue to read today's angel card reading, I've been guided to tell you that the angels WILL NOT REMOVE FEARS AND DOUBTS AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF TWO REASONS.
1--Free will. You must make the concrete decision to work on your fears
2--Your fears serve a major purpose in your spiritual ascension. It is to help you navigate through your journey to finding your truth.
THE ANGELS WILL NOT REMOVE FEARS AND DOUBT AND MAKE YOUR LIFE A BED OF ROSES, BUT THEY WILL STAND BY YOU AND HELP YOU TO PURGE THEM. IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR FREE WILL AND WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO.

Good morning, eternal seekers of truth,

ANGEL CARD READING FOR JANUARY 14, 2015

As promised, as well as guided by my angels and spirit guide, I am doing a three-card Angel card reading. I am using the Angel Tarot Cards created by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine and have chosen the three cards by using prayer, command, and the law of attraction. The picture is at the bottom of this post.

I have asked the Creator to assist me in picking the cards that would be in everyone's highest interest, and these are the cards that I shall be working with.

First card picked which represents your immediate past is FOUR OF EARTH

Second card picked which represents your present is EIGHT OF EARTH.

Third card picked is the KNIGHT OF WATER which represents the future.

So, this is very very interesting and quite a wonderful thing for all of you. The Earth card represents our everyday living; our material possessions, our homes, lives, finances, our connection to natural resources. Now, the first card pulled is the FOUR OF EARTH, which indicates your immediate past. This card is about being either too cautious with money or too frivolous with money. Also, it offers the idea that you could make a good business decision. And perhaps giving to those less fortunate.

NOW, LISTEN UP.

I am getting the message that this card is about fear; fear of not having enough money. What happens when we fear not having enough money? We become overly cautious with spending. My angels are saying that a wise person must watch how he spends his money if he is low on cash, but to have a fear of not having money brings the law of attraction into play and this, in and of itself, will attract MORE OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY. I am being told that this is many of you, so it's up to you to find out what is buried in your belief system about money and clear it up. I am also being shown that your belief systems hold this fear from watching your parents struggle.
Now, being too frivolous isn't good either. Spending your money with little regard will come back to bite you. Some of you have a sabotage issue where a vow of poverty is in place, and how that works is if there is a vow, you could have millions of dollars, but your vow states you must be poor and therefore, you will spend it all until you end up that way.

The next card is the EIGTH OF EARTH which represents the now. And phew, thank the Lord that this card is next to the FOUR OF EARTH.
So, let's talk. Have I not been telling you that knowledge is key? Look back on all my posts thus far and read how I have been saying that the angels want you to learn about yourselves. Take courses, go to the library, get your butts in gear. This card is saying your skilled work is going to be rewarded. R E W A R D E D. It also states that learning all there is to know about a given topic---your purpose---will aide in this reward. Going back to school is a great thing.

OKAY

The third card, which is about your future is the KNIGHT OF WATER. Now in tarot, the WATER card represents how deep our emotions run. This is about love, opening our hearts, and accepting who we are. It revolves around romance, relationships of all levels, commitment, and can also mean opening ourselves to the idea of letting our psychic abilities develop.

 My angels say that this card is about balancing your emotions and if you can learn to do that, relationships will flourish, marriage proposals may result, and families will gather. In life, it's all about balance, because too much of any particular thing will upset the apple cart. The KNIGHT OF WATER is about stepping back and looking at how sensitive you are. Very deep feelings about a relationship that is impacting your decisions. Please view how you are feeling over someone or something and ask yourself if this is how you truly feel.

OK, SO HERE IS WHAT MY ANGELS ARE TELLING ME ABOUT THIS READING AND YOU.

I picked the cards, and told you their basic meaning, but like I have said in my posts, picking cards can be general and apply to anyone if they try to make it fit. But my angels are telling me that THESE CARDS were meant for each of you, and if you go back to the ANGEL REQUEST PAGE, WHICH HAS OVER 660 COMMENTS, AND READ THE COMMENTS, THIS ANGEL CARD READING IS IN FACT MEANT FOR EACH OF YOU.

Wow, I am truly impressed with this reading because if I didn't see it for myself, and if I didn't read all your 660 comments about what you desire, and what ails you, and what worries you, I wouldn't believe it.

As I write this, it is put heavy on my heart to hold a group clearing for you. Yes, I will do this for you, but I must have a show of hands below for those who want to participate, as this will be huge, and very involved.

No comments: