January 12, 2015

IF YOU WANT THE GOODS YOU MUST TAKE ACTION ANGEL MESSAGE JAN 12th


*****FYI ---- THE ANGEL REQUEST PAGE IS STILL GOING STRONG AT ALMOST 500 COMMENTS, AND MY ANGELS ARE SO THRILLED THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE DOING IT. THEY ARE SENDING CRYSTALLINE LOVE TO ALL*****


Angel message January 12, 2015

Happy Monday, dear angel hearts,

So, this message is probably going to get a few people ticked-off at me, but when I'm told to give a message, I give it. So, before you react, please read it carefully. Deal?
The angels want me to start off by giving you the example first.

If I tell you there will be a million dollars waiting for you at the end of a road, and it will be coming soon, you'd be jumping for joy, right? But after I tell you about the million dollars, what happens next? Do you just sit around and wait, and wait, until a year goes by, and you find yourself disappointed and disgusted? After all, I told you there would be a million dollars waiting for you at the end of the road? Didn't I?

OR,

Do you ask: What road? Where is this road? What do I have to do to claim it? Should I get the directions? Make a plan, Stan?

YES! You do all of the above.

If I tell you that a supermarket has your favorite drink on sale but the sale ends tomorrow, and I give you directions to the supermarket, but you don't go, will you get your favorite drink at half-price? NO!
Why didn't you go? Were you thinking there will be another sale, or, I don't feel like going out in the cold, or, I have other things to do, I'll just wait for the next sale? If you thought these things, guess what? You don't have your favorite drink.

The message today is about taking action.

I can deliver wonderful news to you about your future, but unless you take action, the message is useless and a moot point. The angels are excited that you look to them for help and for guidance, but they truly want you to get your act together and realize that disappointment will be had if you follow cards, horoscopes, fortune cookie messages, and things of that nature without taking action. Because, although cards could deliver a truth, without you taking the action, it won't come to pass.

Everyone wants the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but only those who seek answers and then follow it by taking action, will know where the gold is and will get it. Angel cards and oracle cards are fun and often have very true information, but my friends, if a card was pulled a year ago telling you that abundance is in your future, and there still is no abundance, it's time to stop playing the card game and time to start taking action.

Waiting around for some thing to pass is wasting your life. LIFE HAPPENS THROUGH YOU, NOT TO YOU. YOU MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN.

My angels want me to do a three-card Angel reading for you, and as much as I am not wanting to, I will do it because they are telling me to do it. I will do the three-card reading on Wednesday if any of you are interested and willing to participate.

I have readings this morning and will see you a little later. If any one wants to schedule a reading, message me for an appointment. If anyone wants to send me a friend request, please I welcome all.


No comments: