January 17, 2015

YOUR PAST IS JUST A THOUGHTFORM, YOU CAN LET IT GO ANGEL READING JAN 17

YOUR ANGEL READING FOR JANUARY 17, 2015

The angels have been talking to me since 3 am this morning, filling me with all types of ideas that they wanted me to express to you. They want me to emphasize the power of facing the truth. I know this is a given--we all know the saying that the truth shall set us free. But did you know that most of your issues are caused by not dealing with YOUR TRUTH?

The angels are telling me that denial is NOT just a river, and that to deny your emotional pain, is to deny your very existence, which ultimately results in the body breaking down. I'm being told many of you are facing a betrayal in your relationships, low self esteem, and the pain of accepting that your parents weren't loving to you. My heart aches for each of you. But dear friends, this too shall pass.

The angels are telling me to tell you that the past is only a thought that you hold onto, and the reason you hold onto it, is because you feel you have nothing to believe in, in the now. SO NOT TRUE.

We will be dealing with letting go of the past. If you stick with me, we will begin to unmask these issues with the guidance of my angels and yours.

***AS ALWAYS, MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT A READING. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I CHARGE A FAIR PRICE. IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A READING, THEN CONTACT ME.

IF YOU WANT TO BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS, I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU. SEND A REQUEST.

No comments: