February 2, 2015

WHY DO PEOPLE EXPECT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR PROBLEMS?

Angel message Feb 2, 2015

Good morning, dear friends,

The message today is about taking care of your business. And the reason it came up at 4 am is because I woke from my sleep thinking about all the readings I had for today. As I lay in bed thinking, I was prompted to get up and go to my computer. In my email was a message from a client who asked if I could send her healing prayers for her financial situation. I wrote her and asked what the problem was. She immediately wrote back by saying that she wanted to book a reading but would make an appointment when she got back from her skiing trip. In the meantime, would I ask the angels to help her.

My first thought was "I don't think so, but thank you for asking."

When I finished responding to her, I got up from my desk and made coffee, and then walked to my window that overlooks the forest behind my house and stared into the falling snow. And I asked my angels, and my guide, what is up with people who dump their burden onto someone else and expect results?

My angels want me to tell you that results will not happen if you don't do the work. If you don't begin a diet regiment, you won't lose weight. If you don't put aside money every week, you won't have a savings account. If you don't do your laundry, you won't have clean clothes. What makes anyone think that they will gain spiritual growth if they aren't prepared to do the work? What makes people think that they will get favor when they don't care enough to care for themselves?

Question of the day:

If you don't care enough about your life, why should anyone else?

The angels are specific when they say that you must do the work. You must do the math. You must do the reading. You must do the asking. You must do the praying. You must do the digging. You must do the action.

 In other words, don't ask for healing prayers for your financial situation while taking off for a skiing trip. It does not work this way.

If you want to see a change in your life, take charge of your life. If you have issues that need to be dealt with, take that step and deal with it. Miracles happen. The supernatural is real. But unless you care enough about your own life, why should anyone else care?

***THIS IS A SPECIFIC MESSAGE FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE TODAY***
CHECK YOUR PHONE BILLS, CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, AND COMPUTER HISTORIES. YOU'LL FIND YOUR ANSWER THERE.


heart emoticon

No comments: