March 24, 2015

PAY ATTENTION TO THAT SUDDEN THOUGHT



Angel message March 24, 2015

My dear friends,

I have a question.
...
How does our spirit descend from the other side into the physical realm at our time of birth? This is the type of question that will keep me crazy until I can get an answer. This is the type of knowledge that my heart yearns to have.

Creator of All That Is, tell me how we are born into a human body! Show me this information. Put it heavy on my heart so that I can understand and teach it to others. I command an answer. It is done.
.
YOUR ANGEL MESSAGE FOR TODAY

If a sudden question appears in your thoughts from out of the blue, don't dismiss it. If you have a compelling thought that is heightened with genius, don't dismiss it. If you suddenly have the hunger to know about any particular topic, and you don't understand why you have it or where it came from, don't dismiss it. Why? This is your spirit telling you to move into your purpose.

These sudden thoughts aren't your imagination. These sudden thoughts are your spark of truth moving into your awareness. Pay attention to your thoughts. Listen. Do not be afraid. Take charge. Examine. Take that first step.

Amen

No comments: