March 15, 2015

TALKIN' THE TALK OR WALKIN' THE WALK? WHICH ARE YOU?



Angel message March 15, 2015

Peaceful Sunday to all,


Good morning, dear soul family. Today's message comes to me from my higher source, and it's about the art of understanding. What do I mean?


If I showed you a picture of a person with their mouth on the exhaust pipe of a car, sucking in the fumes, what would your reaction be? One of disgust? One of confusion? Would you scream and tell the person they're going to kill themselves?
Why would a person deliberately put their mouth to the exhaust pipe of a car and suck in the fumes?

If I showed you a picture of a person who is extremely overweight, who is on the phone with their friend, complaining that they can't fit into their clothes, all while shoveling a half-gallon of ice cream into their mouths, what would you say? How would you react to seeing that?

If I showed you a picture of a person who lives paycheck to paycheck, and complains that they don't have money, yet manages to buy that $12 pack of cigarettes each day; the $4 latte each day, plus the $5 lunch each day, and then goes to the mall to buy an outfit for the weekend, all while her bills keep piling up, what would you tell this person?

If I asked you to choose between chemically made butter or pure butter, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between happy or sad, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between rich or poor, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between living or dying, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between good health and poor health, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between hanging out with people who are fun-loving, honest, uplifting, and giving, or hanging out with the fast crowd, which would you choose?

If I asked you to choose between having full creative freedom to create whatever you can possibly imagine, or being told what you can do and create, which would you choose?

I'm pretty sure that you will choose all the positive sides to the above questions. So now, ask yourself this? Are you truly choosing all the good things for your life? ARE YOU TALKIN' THE TALK OR ARE YOU WALKIN' THE WALK?

Today's message is about truly understanding your choices and why you're saying one thing and doing another.

If you want to schedule a reading, please send me a friend request on FB and message me. Love to all!


No comments: