April 12, 2015

ANGER RELEASE PRAYER

Angel message April 12, 2015


Good morning, earth angels,


Read these next words slowly. Read each one individually. Grasp the meaning of each one. Then feel the essence behind each one.


Creator, I release this anger to you.

 I release the venom of this anger to you.

 I release the particles of this venom of this anger to you.

 I release it all to you.

 I say I release it to you as it no longer serves me.

 It no longer serves me because my life isn't better with this anger.

 It no longer serves me because my life has not changed with this anger

 Creator, I release this anger to you

 I release it to you because it makes me feel sick

 I release it to you because it makes me feel old

 I release it to you because it makes me poor

 I release it to you because I know of no other way.

I willingly, intentionally, and lovingly release my anger to YOU, Lord.

Amen.


Angel message for today is too many of you are holding onto deep anger.
Better get hold of it before it's too late.

 

No comments: