August 2, 2015

YOUR BEST FRIEND HATES YOU --- ANGEL MESSAGE AUG 2

Angel's speak Aug 2, 2015
You are soooo worth it,
.
Peace to all,
.
Today's message came at 5 am, this morning. It's a very profound message that many of you will relate to.
.
We give so much of ourselves to that special friend or partner, right? We encourage them when they're down. We run errands for them if they need help. When they have a bad day, we're there to pick them up. We do everything but wipe their butts, isn't that the truth? We do it because we feel close to them. We do it because we feel concern for them. We do it because we fit in with them. Then, they turn around and instead of referring to you as their bestie, they call someone else their bestie. In other words, for all you do for them, you're still not recognized as the special friend or person in their lives.
.
Take heart, friends. In the scheme of life, there's a major lesson for you. It's called ownership.
.
I had a friend whom I did everything for. I even turned down dates if this friend was having a really tough time with things. I only wanted to be recognized as the best friend. I wanted to feel special. I wanted to be the "best friend". But in the end, after years of doing for this friend, I learned she hated me---told people I made her sick to her stomach. Imagine how hurt and confused this made me feel; especially when I believed all the years of being the best friend was reciprocated.
.
I'm telling this to you because it's put on my heart that many of you have gone out of your way for another. You've been there for them when they were down and out. You helped them in all ways possible. You gave, gave, and gave some more, but have been shoved to the side for some other friend or perhaps not included in some group thing.
The angels are surrounding you right now and want you to know this. They are next to you holding out their hands. They want you to imagine this in your heart and mind, so that you can reach for their comfort.
The angels say that there is a lesson for all you care takers, givers, and beautiful hearts. The lesson is one of the biggest lessons you'll learn, and that is to take care of you first by understanding why you want certain people in your life.
Each person in your life comes in to serve a valuable lesson. Ask yourself what the lesson is for the person you're involved with, with whom you give so much only to not have it reciprocated.
.
.
Take heart, dear friends. You shall be comforted
 
 
 

No comments: