September 9, 2015

POWERFUL ENERGY MOVING THROUGH ----ANGEL TALK SEPT 9

Angel talk, Sept 9, 2015


Good morning, dear soul sistas and brothers,

 
I woke with a song playing in my head. Of course, I suspect the angels put it there because it's an old song that I never liked. Part of the lyrics are


 .

I don't ever want to feel like I did that day
Take me to the place I love take me all the way

 .
I had to look up the lines of this song as I couldn't remember who had written them, and found that it's the Red Hot Chili Peppers, UNDER THE BRIDGE. But what I found more interesting was the lyrics, which mention THE CITY OF ANGELS.

 .
This message was put on me this morning, and I am sharing it with you.


 .
To wake every day feeling unfulfilled is not the way to live. To wake every day feeling alone is not the way to live. To wake every day feeling fearful of moving forward is not the way to live. And to wake every day feeling you have nothing to contribute is not the way to live.
.
These emotions are prevalent in so many people. These feelings cause us to wake in the middle of the night. They cause us to cry. They cause us to not want to be here. Take heart, dear beloveds. There is a POWERFUL ENERGY COMING. It will surround us in every aspect. It is an intelligent energy that will bring us insight and courage. Look up to the heavens and tell the Creator that you are ready to receive His grace. Tell yourself over and over that you are ready to stand tall. Be prepared for this. October is the time if you truly want to get your life together.



 

5 comments:

Martha Irwin said...

Oh how I've missed your morning inspirations. I believe the angels found a way to get this message to me. Hope all is well Valentine. God bless xo

Valentine deFrancis said...

Hi Martha, I'm on Facebook. I haven't seen you in some time. The angels got the message to me, as well. There's no doubt. Hope all is going well for you. x0

Martha Irwin said...

Yes I took a break from Facebook. Just too distracting. I browse on Google+ now. I Don't Know anyone and It's not As Distracting As Facebook. Good to read your post again. I think of you often. Xo

Valentine deFrancis said...

I totally understand about FB. In fact, I've been feeling that way too. Same ole, same ole.

Martha Irwin said...

I'm just grateful I will be able to continue reading your daily messages. Take care xo