September 14, 2015

THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT RESPOND TO YES OR NO ANGEL TALK SEP 14


Angel talk Sept 14, 2015
Glorious day to you,


.
THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T RESPOND TO YES OR NO. IT RESPONDS TO BELIEFS AND YOUR DEEP FEELINGS.


.
The universe is made of divine intelligence. It's not just empty space. When your beliefs and thoughts are in alignment, and when dwelled upon for days, creation begins. The only thing keeping it from coming faster is your doubt.


I've gotten several emails over the weekend asking about the law of attraction and when I'll be doing another class. I'll start my next class in October. In the meantime, the angels want me to tell you something about the law of attraction.


In one of my posts, I had mentioned that once you become aware of something, you can't go back to being unaware of it. The message for today is become aware of how you are interfering with your creation process. How do you do this?

Example: If you are dreaming of having a relationship, yet love eludes you, take notice of what you're telling yourself. If you go from relationship to relationship, take notice when the breakup occurs. Become aware of the timeframe. Take note of what led up to it. What were you thinking prior to the breakup. What were your deep feelings? What were you telling yourself?

Becoming aware of your thoughts in any life experience is VITAL to creation. I've said it many times, and I'm told to say it again:


SAYING YES TO THE UNIVERSE WILL NOT GET YOU YOUR DESIRES. YOU MUST HAVE THE BELIEF SYSTEM BACKING IT UP FIRST!


So, start becoming aware of what you're doing, thinking, saying in all things in order to change the outcome.


No comments: