October 31, 2015

ANGEL MESSAGE OCT 31, 2015--GO FOR IT!!!

Angel talk Oct 31, 2015


Good morning, dear soul sistas and brothers


The angels have said something so perfect for today that I couldn't wait to get out of bed to share it.
Today's message is : WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

.
A couple of years ago, I lived in an apartment and was writing GIN LANE, and studying the law of attraction. Inside my mind, as busy as I was I needed more. I still felt empty and unfulfilled. I wasn't doing readings and clearings but I had the gift and only did it for the occassional friend of a friend. Everything in my life had been a dead-end for me, until I took my life into my hands and made a decision.


 I prayed to the Lord and told Him to give me a new experience. I told him I wanted to move to a place that would benefit my partner and me. I told Him I needed to help people through the use of my gifts. I told Him that although I had a HUGE fear of moving out of my comfort zone, I needed to know. I needed to know what else there was for me. I prayed everyday for this. Finally, I said to the Lord, WHAT'S THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN? Nothing is set in stone. If I don't like where I move to, I could always come back to my comfort zone. If I don't like doing readings, I could always stop.


Today, I am in my new home, doing readings, and now I'm ready to advance myself again. After all, what's the worst that could happen?


If you don't take that risk, you'll never know. If you do take the risk and don't like it, you can always change it. There are no strings. There are only excuses. But as you know, excuses can only carry you so far.


GO FOR IT. GO FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR. HAVE YOUR NEW EXPERIENCE. LIVE IT.


What's the worst that could happen? You just may love the new life you created.


 

No comments: