October 28, 2015

ANGEL TALK OCT 28---WHEN WILL YOU CUT THE CORD TO THAT TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

Angel Talk, Oct 28, 2015
 
 
Over the Illusion of Hump Week
 
 
Good morning, soul warriors
 
 
 
.
Today the angels are telling me several important messages. They aren't new messages, but instead, are repeated messages told in a new way. The angels do this when I seem to be off track. Like you, I get off track but when I get off track, I know I have to get back on track right away.

The angels are saying to me, VAL, WHEN? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GO FOR IT? THERE ISN'T ANY TIME LIKE NOW. CUT THE CORDS TO THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT---TO THOSE WHO HAVE GONE OFF---AND STEP INTO THE LIGHT OF YOUR DIVINE GREATNESS.


Now, this message is being shared with you because that's what I do. I share my messages because in the quantum scheme of existence, we are truly one with the Lord, and you are my sisters and brothers. The good that I want for myself, I want for you. However, at best, all I can do is deliver the message to you. It's YOU who must do the internal work.


Each of you have a story to tell---a life that is filled with struggle and pain. There are good times mixed in as well, but you're here seeking guidance and support. You're here because you want to believe in angels and God and the goodness of humanity. Each of you is extremely clever, yet, you are a slave to your past. You want more but will not take action to have more. WHEN? WHEN?


When will you leave that toxic relationship, toxic job, toxic belief?

 When will you open the door and take your first step out of your comfort zone?

 When will you cut the cords to those who have passed on, moved on, or have carried on?

Same junk, different day. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET GO?



Love,
the angels


 

No comments: