October 1, 2015

WHEN I ASKED FOR A SIGN----INTUITIVELY DIVINE

Angel talk Oct 1, 2015
.
Ignorance is not bliss; it's sleeping at the driver's wheel and expecting to arrive at your destination without a scratch.
 
 
 
Morning, dear soul sistas (and brothers)
 
 
.
Yesterday, I was on my deck, talking to the Lord, pacing back and forth, hands in the air, moving energy and telling the Lord that I want to know what my powers are---that I am ready to move up with my experience. I didn't get the words out of my mouth when a huge tree cracked in half and fell to the ground before me.
As the tree fell in slow motion before my eyes, I stared in shock. Did I do it? Did the Lord just give me a major sign? What are the chances that it was merely coincidental?


I'm telling you my story because of its relevance to receiving signs. We've been discussing this for a couple of days and I find it apropos to talk to you about it since I just got a major sign when I asked.
Faith is a tricky thing. I wrote a chapter about belief and faith in HOUSE OF INTENTION. People say they believe. They say they have faith. But they aren't receiving and they can't understand why.


Let it be known, AFFIRMATIONS DO NOT WORK UNTIL YOU CHANGE THE BELIEFS FIRST.

Let it be known, QUICK FIXES DO NOT WORK. YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS.


The angels want you to get this down once and for all. If you want a great life, if you want dreams to come true, if you want love, money, health, career, friendships, you must examine why you don't have them!!!!!!!!!!

You must look at your life, examine what you have, what you don't have, and then ask yourself this: why does love elude me? Why does money elude me? Why does good health elude me? WHAT ARE MY BELIEFS CONCERNING THESE ISSUES??


I have read dozens, if not hundreds of books and texts concerning the mind, God, psychology, anxiety disorders and have researched these issues for over 35 years. I have put them through the test. I have researched the law of attraction, energy, life after death, and have asked for experiences to further my studies. This is what I did to get answers---to have a better life.
Faith can go two ways. Depending on what you believe, you can have faith in God, but you could also have a belief in the devil.


If you want signs, if you want to connect to your angels, and if you want to open your gifts, EXAMINE YOUR BELIEFS FIRST, and the rest will follow.



.

No comments: