November 7, 2015

TWO CRITICAL POINTS IN THE LAW OF ATTRACTION --NOV 7

Angel talk Nov 7, 2015


Good morning, soul family,


Today's message is concerning the law of attraction. You know that I am an advocate and practitioner of the law of attraction. Everyday, I look for new insight concerning this topic. I comb through books, search the internet, pray to the Creator for guidance. Why? Because there is always someone who knows something more and can teach me. That said, I asked the Creator to teach me; to guide me; to bring me the lessons that I ne...ed to further my knowledge concerning the law.


I've been reading up on the topic of Theta brainwaves, which I've been studying for a couple of years, and found more writings from a particular author which has jogged my memory of what I had forgotten. As I read some of her newer work, I realized I knew this stuff but had taken it for granted that everyone knew it. I felt the connection when reading her work and knew to follow through with it.
An interesting thing about the law of attraction--which I knew as I read her work but may not have articulated to you in previous messages due to the misconception that you knew--is that when you are in the process of working the law of attraction, it's your attitude that sets it off. What do I mean?
Are you in a place of desperation when trying to manifest? Are you in a state of frustration, anger, or despair? These states are extremely low energy states; hence, working from this platform will not yield the results as quickly-- or, perhaps not at all.

I know that we all are trying our best to use the law so we can further our lives---so we can make better lives that are filled with love, good health, money, and joy. We all want these things. But there are two things that will absolutely prevent this from happening.


1--YOUR CORE BELIEF SYSTEM

 2--YOUR DEEP FEELINGS AT THE TIME YOU WORK WITH THE LAW.


Your deep beliefs hold the key to your actions and what you attract.
Your feelings drive it all home.


These two things truly must be examined if you're going to purposely manifest. I realize I can't get into a lengthy lecture here, just think about what I've said and ask the Creator to guide you.


Have a great day

 

No comments: