November 5, 2015

YOU'RE GOING TO BE FINE---ANGEL TALK NOV 5th

Angel talk Nov 5, 2015


Soulful Thursday, dear friends,
.


Last night's message, which I posted on my Facebook personal page, received so many wonderful comments that I asked my guide if I should continue the message here today, and so, here it is.


.
We are survivors, whether you realize it or not. We are people who always rise above our situations; regardless of how impossible it seems at the time. How do we do it? How do we get into rough times and yet, can always look back and say, I DID IT! HOW DID I LIVE THROUGH THAT?


The answer is we always come full circle. I'm guided to give you this example. Have you ever been on a major highway where there is a division? One sign says, local, and the other sign says express? It's the same highway. It takes you to the same destination. The only difference is one side of the highway gets you there fast--without interuption, and the other side of the highway takes you through local towns. Both bring the same outcome.


The above example is to illustrate that all roads lead home to God. Period. All our struggles are learning curves. If we ride the wave of hard times by using faith in ourselves and in God, we arrive at the shoreline unscathed. If we freak out and react in a non-productive way, we still end up at the shoreline, but it takes longer to get there due to the chaos we created. Either way, we end up where we're supposed to be because we write our lives.


I know so many of you. We gather here almost every day and share our struggles and our concerns and we are still here!! I can think back to January 2015 when I began posting my messages to you. Most of you have stayed with me right till this day, and back then, many of you were in hard times, yet, you're still here to tell me about it. You're going to be okay. I promise you.


The message today is about taking risks. Taking action. Some of you wrote me last night asking the same question: I KNOW I HAVE TO TAKE ACTION BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT ACTION IS.

I totally get it.


My guide always tells me to take a step. She always says to do one thing. It could be anything, but at least make a move. And this is what I want to tell you. Your action doesn't have to a major decision. It can be a tiny step---something as small as making a list of what needs to be done. Action is just another word for living. If we don't take action, we can't move forward, right?


I always say this and I live by this: In the end, nothing matters. We'll look back on our lives regretting what we could have done, should have done, but didnt do. In the end, we finally understand that we lived our lives struggling to find reasons. When all along, the reasons were just excuses to not move forward.


One day at a time. One step. Any step is a good step. And you're going to be fine. You always come out on top, don't you?

 

No comments: