June 27, 2016

MONEY BELIEFS ARE CAUSING YOU FINANCIAL TROUBLES ANGEL TALK JUNE 27




SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!



The angels are talking to me about the energy and beliefs around money that many of you have.
Those of you who are in financial difficulties may be carrying the following beliefs concerning money.


1--Money brings trouble

 2--Only the rich get richer

 3--God love those who are meek and poor

 4--When you have money, you have to share it, give it away, or will be hounded for it.

 5--I don't deserve to be rich. I don't deserve to have money because my parents were poor, so who am I to be better than them?

.
The above beliefs, believe it or not, will dictate your money flow in the world of the law of attraction.
Examine yourself to see if you carry these beliefs. Clear them. And watch as you do, how things change.


MONEY IS AN ENERGY. IT'S A STATE OF MIND. THAT'S TRULY ALL IT IS.


Peace xo

No comments: