June 12, 2016

THE GURUS ARE OMITTING THE ONE THING THAT STOPS THE CREATING PROCESS LOA



Let me say this from the bottom of my heart.


CREATING YOUR DREAMS DELIBERATELY WILL NOT HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BELIEF SYSTEM TO BACK IT UP. WHY? DOUBT WILL ENTER INTO THE EQUATION AND WILL NEGATE THE PROCESS.



So, here's the thing.




I'm online looking at these people who are selling the 7 Steps of Manifesting. I clicked on it to see if it was ANYTHING different than what the rest of the sellers are selling. And it's not.
While it looks good in theory, it omits the MAIN ingredient---and that's the belief system.


I agree that setting the intention is vital. I agree to writing out your goals. I agree to meditating and using your imagination. Yes! I agree. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE DOUBT, and you can't clear the doubt until you clear your beliefs!!!!!!!!!!!


I have tested the creating process a GODzillion times. What trips people up is they worry if they're doing it right. People worry over HOW their goals will come. People worry over how long they should continue doing the process. But the biggest worry that creeps in is WHY ISN'T IT WORKING FOR ME?

These people who sell the MANIFESTING products have had their personal success because they kept at it until they found their niche for making it happen. There is so much to knowing about the act of DELIBERATE CREATING. If it were cut and dry, people would have all their desires lickety split.


I may co-host a radio show. I haven't decided. If I do, I think it will be geared on the law of attraction.  If you stick with me, you will learn how too.

No comments: