July 11, 2016

ANGEL TALK JULY 11th ---JEALOUSY WILL SERVE YOU WELL IF YOU ALLOW IT



Jealousy can serve you!


Have you ever seen someone you know forge ahead with their lives? Maybe they just got a business together, or a new place, or new book or job? And when you see this, you can actually feel that pang of jealousy in your gut!


Use this feeling to your advantage. I have. And I hope I always will.

When I see others moving forward, getting their lives on fantastic track, I get that momentary pang of jealousy, but you know what happens? I BECOME TOTALLY MOTIVATED.

We all can become complacent. Even me. And when I do and see someone climbing the ladder, it snaps me back into full-speed-ahead gear.
Use your jealousy to become motivated. If another can do good, so can you! So can I.


Here's to busting a move

No comments: